Generally speaking, the cleaning process depends on the ease of cleaning the object and the number of cleaning.
The main cleaning process is as follows:
1 Hot dip or spray washing: The aim is to soften, separate and dissolve the contaminants on the workpiece, and to reduce the load of the next cleaning process.
2) Ultrasonic Cleaning: The use of Hyper-Sonic produced by the strong cavitation and vibration of the workpiece surface of the dirt peeling off, but also the grease of the dirt decomposition, emulsification.
3 Cold rinse: Use the flow of clean water will have fallen off but still floating on the surface of the workpiece wash dirt.
4) Ultrasonic rinse: solvent for clean water, workpiece immersion, the use of ultrasonic will float in the workpiece edge, angle and pores of the dirt clean.
5 Hot water purification and cold water rinsing: further removal of dirt particles hanging on the surface of the workpiece.
6) Hot air Drying: the use of certain temperature and wind speed, so that the surface of the parts quickly dry.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Influence The Cleaning Factor
- Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Accordin...
- Application Range Of Industrial Ultrasonic Clea...
- Advantages Of Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Ma...
- Vacuum Air Degassing Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- Principle Of Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- Household Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- The Main Use Of Small Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- Powerful 28khz Immersible Ultrasonic Transducer...
- Skymen New Product 38khz 24W Glasses Ultrasonic...