Jewelry Industry Ultrasonic Cleaner
Ultrasonic Aqueous Cleaning System, Industrial Degreaser Cleaners, Multi-stage Ultra Sonic Bath Feature: Full stainless steel construction Range of sizes from 30 liters to 1500 liter Ceramic transducers Digital temperature control Manual drain valve
Ultrasonic Component Cleaning Machine
Ultrasonic Aqueous Cleaning System, Industrial Degreaser Cleaners, Multi-stage Ultra Sonic Bath
Full stainless steel construction
Range of sizes from 30 liters to 1500 liter
Digital temperature control
Manual drain valve
Options include: Filtration, Pneumatic Lift
● Modular generator for easier modification/servicing
● Easy to maintain system
● Rugged and easy to clean stainless steel housing.
● MOSFET / IGBT Base technology save the power
● Extensively protected electronics circuits for longer and safe operation.
● Heater with thermostatically control increase cleaning effect
● Frequency 40 KHz(Custom made 28KHz, 60khz, 80kzh
● Rust free stainless steel housing, easy to clean
● 3 Phase Industry Power Supply
● Free Lid & basket as per customer need
● Micro Controller base Digital Timer
● Labor cost is substantially reduced
● With latest MOSFET Â / IGBT base technology
● Increase the Parts life
● Ajustable Power Range from 40%~100%
● Reduced Parts damage from cleaning
● Low transducer losses permit maximum cleaning action
● Reduced wastages
● Auto Degassing
● Environmentally friendly
Tank 1# (Ultrasonic cleaning tank with filtration system)
Tank 2#(Ultrasonic cleaning tank)
Tank 3#(Drying tank)
Available, material: SUS304
1st ultrasonic tank: installed with ultrasonic cleaning transducers to operate cleaning process by ultrasonic transducer vibration.
2nd Rinsing tank: It has a continues supply of water by supplying water from the bottom, and dirty liquid flow away from the surface of the liquid.
Another point is, if the parts have high requirement of surface cleaning efficiency, our customers will add second rinsing tank to achieve thorough cleaning result. the second rinsing tank don't fix transducers so it's cheap. So that's four-tank machine.
3rd Dryer tank : it has heater and hot-air circulation system. Usually one dryer tank take 8~10min to dry parts. The heated air generated.
Ultrasonic cleaning application
|Ultrasonic Cleaners in Electronics Manufacturing|
Ultrasonic Cleaners in Medical & Dental Labs
* Ceramic Substrates
* Blood Oxygenators
* PC Boards
* Packing Components
* Dental Instruments
* Quartz Crystsls
* Syringe Parts
* Surgical Instruments
Ultrasonic Cleaners in Jewelry Manufacturing
Ultrasonic Cleaners Auto Industry
* Fuel Injectors
* Intricate Settings
* Machined Parts
* Precious Metals &c Gemstones
* Stamped Parts
More Related Applications:
1. Removal of the rust-proof grease; Cleaning of measuring tools; Oil removal and rust removal of mechanical parts; Cleaning of engines, carburetors and automobile parts; Filter, filter mesh dredge cleaning.
2. Medical equipment cleaning/ disinfection/ sterilization; test utensils cleaning
3. Remove oil and rust before plating; Cleaning before ion plating;Phosphating; Removal of carbon deposits; Removing oxide skins;Remove polishing paste; Metal workpiece surface activation treatment
4. Industrial ultrasonic cleaner machine for cleaning electronic parts: ultrasonic PCB cleaner for cleaning circuit board.
Traditional Cleaning method
Chemical cleaning method: it is to circulate the chemical solution through the heat exchanger to dissolve and discharge the dirt on the surface of the plate, but the cleaning agent is easy to cause corrosion on the pipeline, and the residue is difficult to clean.
Mechanical cleaning method: it is to disassemble the sheet with a brush for manual cleaning, but not suitable for cleaning hard or thick dirt layer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I need to rinse parts after cleaning?
Rinsing is as important as cleaning in many applications and should be given the same attention as cleaning. Rinsing removes residues of the cleaning chemistry and the contaminants it has loosened to leave a part completely free of residue. Parts properly rinsed in de-ionized water or water processed by reverse osmosis will dry completely without water spots. Rinsing can be improved by increasing water flow or by adding more cascading rinse tanks. See the paper entitled "Ten Minutes to Better Rinsing" in the technical information section of this website for additional information. Further enhancement of rinsing can be realized by adding ultrasonics to the rinse tank(s).
Q:How does ultrasonic cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning works by producing sound waves in liquids. The waves consist of both high- and low-pressure fronts. The low-pressure fronts are small enough to cause bubbles to form. The high-pressure fronts cause the bubbles to collapse. The expanding and collapsing bubbles loosen contaminants on the part surface and the chemical cleaners either dissolve or segregate the free contaminants. which can clean the plate without residue.
And the drying system can dry the plates quickly.
Q: What type of chemistry promotes the most effective cavitation?
Cleaning chemical selection is extremely important to the overall success of the ultrasonic or cleaning process. The selected chemical must be compatible with the base metal being cleaned and have the capability to remove the soils that are present. It must also cavitate well. Most cleaning chemicals can be used satisfactorily with ultrasonics. Some are formulated especially for use with ultrasonics . However, the non-foaming formulations normally used in spray washing applications should be avoided. Highly wetted formulations are preferred. Many of the new petroleum cleaners, as well as petroleum- and terpene-based semi-aqueous cleaners, are compatible with ultrasonics. Use of these formulations may require some special equipment considerations, such as increased ultrasonic, to be effective.