Watch Industrial Multi-stage Ultrasonic Bath
Mult-Station Ultrasonic Precsion Cleaning System Skymen precision cleaning systems available in aqueous and semi-aqueous — manual, automated, and custom. The Skymen Ultrasonics advanced cleaning system is a cost-effective, highly flexible solution for all industrial precision cleaning...
Mult-Station Ultrasonic Precsion Cleaning System
Skymen precision cleaning systems available in aqueous and semi-aqueous — manual, automated, and custom.
The Skymen Ultrasonics advanced cleaning system is a cost-effective, highly flexible solution for all industrial precision cleaning applications. Engineered with a compact, space-saving design and rugged, stainless steel tubular frame, it offers the convenience of an all-in-one, wash-rinse-spray-dry design with a single-point facility connection for easy installation.
4- or 5-station designs available
The 4-station wash-rinse-spray-dry is ideal for cleaning at the microscopic level. And the 5-station wash-wash-rinse-rinse-dry system is configured for Dual Process or semi-aqueous precision cleaning applications. Standard tanks sizes (for manual and automated consoles) range from 38Liter to 1000Liter. Custom tank sizes are also available.
|Model:JP-4060GPH with filter|
AC380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase
Certificate:CE / RoHs / FCC / PSE
● 304 or 316L(add 20% cost) stainless steel tanks — For maximum wear resistance and lifespan.
● Standard wire baskets — Available to fit inside each of our standard-size tanks.
● Manually adjustable digital temperature and timing controls — Allows operator to set each independently, per wash, rinse, and dry station.
● Sweep frequency generators — Advanced constant power provides sweep frequency cleaning action.
● Each station available in 28, 40, 68, 80, and 130 kHz frequencies, each designed for specific cleaning applications
● Heated ultrasonic wash station(s) — Provides high-intensity heated ultrasonic
● cleaning with filtered recirculation with overflow weir to remove oil and particulate contaminants, which automatically maintains a cleaner solution.
● Heated ultrasonic rinse station(s) — Provides two stage for rinse, reverse flow cascade rinse with spray-over immersion, which conserves space and water usage, while maximizing rinses for spot-free drying.
● High-efficiency recirculating hot air dryer(s) — With unique updraft air flow design to dry parts quickly with compressed air blow-off to allow speed and efficiency. (Much better drying solution than traditional ultrasonic cross-flow or convection drying.)
● Sliding dryer cover — Promotes fast drying and protects against injury from flying particles.
● Filters — Removes microscopic particles during drying cycle.
● Electrical control box — Conveniently located for easy access.
● Single point utility connection — Fully plumbed and valved to single point for quick and easy installation.
Tank inner size
(L xW xH mm)
NOTE: Standard power requirements on industrial 3 phase power supply AC 380V/220V/480V Other voltages are available.