Submersible Pipe Ultrasonic Transducer
An ultrasonic genrator work separately control transducer 2M cable length and outlet hose or hard tube Convenient to put into all kinds of pipes Industrial trade power cord, more safer Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
Submersible Pipe ultrasonic Transducer
An ultrasonic genrator work separately control transducer
2M cable length and outlet hose or hard tube
Convenient to put into all kinds of pipes
Industrial trade power cord, more safer
Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
It can be used to emulsifying, blending, extraction, dispersing, defoaming, degassing
The service life of it susally is one point five times than the traditional immersible box
Outlet hose or hard tube
Size: 51*300mm (D*L)
Quantity of transducers: 6 pcs
Ultrasonic Power: 300W
Ultrasonic Frequency: 40KHz
Electronic generator: JP600, Ultrasonic generator work separately control transducers
Power supply: AC 110V/220V, 1phase
AC 220/240V, 1phase
With 2M cable length and Outlet hose or hard tube
Package: wooden case
Each set of submersible with single generator control.
JM-1006 (Power adjustable)
SUS304 (SUS316 can be custom made)
18L~30L exist tank
immersible bar 5.3kgs+Generator 9.8kgs
1 x Ultrasonic transducer pipe
1 x Ultrasonic generator work separately control transducers
1 x 2M cable length and Outlet hose or hard tube
1 x English instruction Manual
More Related Applications:
1. Biological industry: such as extraction of essential oil, preparation of traditional Chinese medicine, extraction of natural pigment, extraction of polysaccharide, flavone, extraction of alkaloids, extraction of polyphenols, extraction of organic acids and oil,
2. Application of laboratory university research institute: chemical mixing logistics agitation, cell crushing, product crushing, material dispersal (preparation of suspension) and coagulation,
3. Chemical industry: ultrasonic emulsifying and homogenizing, ultrasonic gel liquefaction, resin defoaming, ultrasonic crude oil demulsifying.
4. Water treatment industry: degradation of polluted water quality
5. Food and cosmetics industry: pure alcohol, fine cosmetics granule, nanometer granule production
6. In some landscape lakes and rivers, ultrasonic vibrators can also be used to kill algae and inhibit algae.
Why do you need to clean the pipes ?
Long-term use of the pipeline, the oil sludge, rust scale curing in the pipe caused the original pipe diameter smaller; The sludge precipitation in the pipe produces hydrogen sulfide gas, which causes environmental pollution and easily leads to ignition and explosion. Acid and alkali substances in wastewater are easy to corrode pipe wall. The irregular removal of foreign matter in the pipe may cause the pipe blockage.
How does the ultrasonic cleaner work on the pipeline?
Many pipes are difficult to clean because of their unique structure.
But now you just put the immersible pipe ultrasonic transducer into the pipelines and keep the water full of the pipeline.
And the ultrasound is cyclic sound pressure with frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing, ultrasound applications are based on a physical phenomenon called cavitation that can be induced in any liquid, the resulting sound waves cause the tiny bubbles naturally present in any liquid to expand(characterized by low pressure) and contract until they implode(characterized by high pressure), the formation and implosion of these bubbles occurs at rates of thousand of times per second. The burst of the bubble can reach anywhere!
What You Get For Your Money?
CE, FCC and RoHS Approved
2M cable length and outlet hose or hard tube, an ultrasonic generator work separately
Perfect for cleaning the longhole, finedraw and shelter of piece part or workpiece, no need to touch cleaning fluid by your hands
Use only tap water for general cleaning, you also can add about 5-10ml of detergent into water to enhance wash result when needed
Please read the instruction manual before use